Kim and I recently spent two weeks holed-up in a cottage just a few kilometres east of Saint Saveure. We both took the better part of ten books for reading material for the fourteen days. In fourteen days I figured I could easily knock off 6 of them - and clearly, the number of books read on a vacation is a universal measure of relaxation.
Well, Kim finished 5 books, and I finished an embarassing 2. But then my iTunes collection is masterfully organized, I have conquered the 7 minute kilometre and I am an expert in CNN's coverage of Hurricane Katrina. And the last day of my vacation, while Kim was relazing at a Spa, was spent writing a book review.
A Book Review?!! My English Teacher, nicknamed The Grommet, would've been proud. So, check out the Reads and Reviews link for my take on the book that grabbed my attention... and why I really fell behind in my "read" count.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I figured out why you only read two books one was about Caviar probably put you to sleep:).
Post a Comment