Ok. . . I apologize to those of you who don't know me - and for those of you who do, you'll understand."What the fuck were you thinking, Scott? When melted butter splatters, it burns. Are you a fucking idiot?! In case you forgot, look back a few blog entries, to June 5th, and focus on the words "butter", "burn" and "fire"! And if that isn't enough, look down at your red, blistering pulp of an arm. You Idiot. . . Fuck!
And while we're on it, who was the fucking idiot who suggested butter for burns?! Ok, I was actually cognizant enough to realize that butter was the culprit to begin with. So putting more of it on the burn just seemed fucking dumb. So I ran it under cold water. Which was roughly equivalent to "getting serviced" after being stranded on a space station for a year. It felt really good.
2 comments:
I need closure on this anecdote. What happened in the where now? Thee burn'ed thyself with thine butter?
Indeed I did. Yet again. I'm getting really good at it now; although it's sad to say that I can't remember how I did it. I must have been in shock.
Post a Comment