
Sonic Youth doing the Carpenters. I need it!
Tonight I watched an absolutely tremendous movie that I was entirely skeptical about. But it was great. It also has some of the best "movie food lines" I've heard in a long time.
Seriously
- All I see is pork swords
- can you hold on a sec, I'm on my hamburger phone
- do you want a free condom? . . . they smell like Boisenberry?
- I can't possibly go out with her - she smells like soup
- I see a nice custard.... why don't you wait a few months. . . it's not like the baby's going to come in here demanding desert coloured walls
- you can never have enough of your one-calorie breathmints
- He is the cheese to my macaronni
- I could. . . like. . . go for a huge cookie right now. . . with. . . like, a lamb Kabob on the side.
Now, lately I've had my fair share of pregnancy-related-food-experiences. I've bought enough Ginger-Molasses Starbucks cookies in the last 4 weeks to skew their market demand figures and make them actually think this is something people want with their afternoon Venti Bold!
. . . and the final line of the evening? "Fuckitty ow.... can we give my kid the spinal tap already??!!"
1 comment:
Geez - between the fat cartoon and your reference of the (devine) ginger molasses cookies (much appreciated, BTW!) one would assume you're not enjoying being surrounded by us incubators. You'll miss us when we're gone!!
Post a Comment