Now, I haven't spent much time trying to understand this - and certainly can't envision playing - again, not a gamer. But I do wonder what the intent is. Is this pure entertainment? A supplement to the TV show? Or seriously, is there some expectation on the part of these folks that people will walk away with some culinary skills? I just don't know. . .
Where's that line between reality and fantasy? And how many other things in life can we substitute this way?
Could Junior Bush have spared us a whole lot of grief by having someone create a "Wii Iraq"?! He could have had a bunch of modules for upsell, like "Wii Guantanamo", "Wii Abu Gharib"," Wii Taking on the Axis of Evil in pursuit of wee Chemical Weapons". Think of the lives that could have been saved (or just go to icasualties.org).
So, as I ponder Wii Iron Chef America I have to ask, has anyone you know lost any weight yet using the Wii Fit?!
1 comment:
Agreed, I don't get the whole Wii cooking game thing. There's a Hell's Kitchen game too. You've inspired me to seek out the Iron Chef TV show though - I'm addicted to Ramsey's "The F Word" now, so why not add another cooking show to the list?
Post a Comment