Try selling that in a tweet!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Something to Tweet About
I'm sure those who are in to the latest on the Social Media's will tell me this is something I should tweet about - but I forgot my login details so it's on my blog instead. Here's a tip - if you're a cheese buff, like I am, check out La Bottega (Nicastro's) on George St. on Saturdays. They have a cheese-of-the-week that is amazingly priced. It's not always a cheese to my liking (I know, for me, that's kinda like saying "well yes, I know she's hot, but don't you think her hair is just a touch too short!"), but every second or third Saturday they stock an amazingly well priced 6-year old Cheddar. If you've never had a 6- year old cheddar, this is the type of stuff that doesn't slice delicately - but it crumbles beautifully. Nicastro's obviously buys a lot of it - it's a Perron Cheddar, and it is priced at $21.99 per Kilo; that means a 440 gm block (a good size - 1 inch by 5) for $9.59. This is a great price for a good, well aged cheddar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crumbled old cheddar 4 sale. Tastes gr8. I like all cheeses. <$10 @ La Bottega on Sat.
Post a Comment