Tonight was a great night for food. Tonight I made a wonderful sea food bisque, an easy, sensually impressive dish, paired with a Californian Chardonnay. It featured salmon, shrimp, clams, snapper, on a lobster base. A subtle infusion of dill. Alongside I also prepped a grilled New York Sirloin with seared golden carrots with zuchinni and fingerlerling potatoes. I served them at the same time; the bisque for me, the NY Sirloin for my regular dining partner. It was timed perfectly; and it was wonderful. TTD.
2 comments:
Wait, just a moment! The piece was intitled Pairings... So does that mean that your "regular dinning partner" actual had a California Chardonnay with their New York Sirloin? If that is in fact the case...shame on you guys...! You really should be consulting your very own personal Sommelier more often.
"Pairings" in my case means two meals. I fortunately knowmy limitations when it comes to wine. Which is why I have that private consultant.
Post a Comment